The Machined Half Round Fence Rail is an excellent addition to your fencing job - versatile, uniform and tanalised (pressure treated), the machined half round rail will not disappoint.
If you are looking for a great fencing rail that is dependable and hard wearing, the machined half round round rail is the perfect fencing component.
- Size - 3660 x 100mm (12 ft x 4 inches)
- The machined round pole only comes in one length – 3660mm/12ft
- Treated with the latest tanalith to user class 4 (UC4). The poles are therefore much more resistant to wood decay and insect attack
- The timber is FSC certified and has been sourced from homegrown UK forests
Useful Points To Consider
- Kiln dried before pressure treatment, to better facilitate moisture content
- The timber comes from sustainable forests
- It is normal for timber to expand and contract, warp and split; this is due to seasonal changes and is perfectly natural
- If you spend over £120, we will deliver for free. However, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.