The Machined Round Stake is a brilliant component for a broad range of fencing jobs.
Machined round stakes are suitable for post and rail fencing or other fence types including wire and agricultural fencing.
The stakes are also ideal for supporting the growth of young trees.
- Choose from a number of different lengths: 5ft 6in, 6, 7 or 8ft. In metric, these lengths are: 1650, 1800, 2100 and 2400mm. Depending on the length of stake you choose, widths can come in: 60, 90, 115 and 138mm
- The round stakes have also been pressure treated with ‘Next Generation’ Tanalith E8000
- Tanalith is the chemical formula that is used in the treatment process – it adds extra resistance against rotting. Contact with the ground is a natural cause of rotting fence posts
- Half round stakes are a highly versatile product. Pointed half round stakes can be used with non-wooden fencing material, such as: stock mesh; electric wire fencing; rabbit fencing and plastic mesh
- We will do our best to deliver to you, however, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- Available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.