Somerlap are offering customers a chance to win a Somerlap BBQ shelter. Throughout October they're giving away FREE Pallet Packs and inviting people to get creative and build… well, whatever they want! Each Pallet Pack contains a bundle of wood recycled from old pallets and could be used to make anything from vegetable planters and bird houses to garden seats and shoe racks! The BBQ shelter will be awarded to the most imaginative, ingenious or fun creation made using a Pallet Pack.
Entry for the competition couldn't be simpler: pick up your Pallet Pack from the Somerlap site in Mark, register your details and then get creative! Photos of finished Pallet Pack projects can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted on the Somerlap Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter pages. It's a great chance to let your imagination run wild, but if you need a bit of inspiration take a look at these pallet projects.
Competition terms and conditions
Broken pallets are subject to availability and are provided to individuals for personal use free of charge on the condition that:
- They are collected from our site in Mark, Somerset.
- You provide an email address.
- You agree to share photos of your finished project with Somerlap via email.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- In order to be eligible for the competition, you must collect pallets from Somerlap and email pictures of your completed DIY project to email@example.com.
- Somerlap reserves the right to use submitted pictures (credited) across their website and social media channels.
- The prize is a Somerlap BBQ shelter. No alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be chosen by a representative of Somerlap, based on the project judged to be the most creative and innovative use of broken pallets.
- Pallets will be available from 1st October 2015 and entries to the competition will accepted until 30th November 2015.
- The winner will be contacted within one week of the closing date.
- The winner will be publicly announced at the Somerlap Christmas Fair on 5th December 2015.
- If the prize is not claimed within one month, Somerlap reserve the right to reallocate the prize.