Where is Somerlap? A convenient location right next to the M5
Somerlap is just a short, 10 minute drive from junction 22 of the M5. From Bristol to Mells and Weston-super-Mare to Glastonbury, our great location makes us easily accessible from many of the local cities and towns.
We are under half an hour from:
And under an hour from:
- Shepton Mallet
Why visit Somerlap?
- FREE click and collect service means no delivery charges
- FREE parking
- Indoor and outdoor showrooms – browse our timber products, whatever the weather
- Grab an ex-display bargain (be quick, these products don't last long!)
- See the Somerlap difference before you buy. From sheds to gates and fencing to furniture many of our items our on display.
Want to know more? Read our tour of Somerlap blog post.
What else is in the area?
Why not combine a trip to Somerlap with a visit to a Somerset landmark? There’s plenty of other things to do in the area, here’s a few ideas...
There's so much to see near Somerlap, and it's all just a short drive away...
- Ashton Windmill – 10 minutes
- Brean – 20 minutes
- Cheddar Gorge – 25 minutes
- Weston-Super-Mare – 25 minutes
- Wells – 30 minutes
- Ebbor Gorge – 30 minutes
- Wookey Hole – 30 minutes
- Glastonbury Tor – 30 minutes
If you don't blow the budget at Somerlap, you can continue your shopping spree at...
- Clarks Village – 25 minutes
- Taunton – 30 minutes
- Bristol – 50 minutes
When to visit Somerlap
We're open six days a week. Pop in anytime and our friendly staff will be delighted to help you.
- Monday to Friday - 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday - 7:30am to 12:30pm
- Sunday and public holidays - CLOSED