A custom shed from Somerlap could cost a lot less than you thought. Our sheds are hand-built in Somerset by our team of skilled craftsmen using only sustainable timber, and yet they start from just £459.10.
Get a custom shed for as little as £459.10
Our custom sheds start at £459.10 for a standard pent or apex shed. Prices then vary depending on the size and style of shed you choose, as well as the optional extras. For example, adding double doors would cost an additional £81.02, while adding opening windows costs £40.51.
You can customise many elements of your shed on our website. But if you're looking for something particular, just get in touch, we can probably make it for you. We’ve made all kinds of custom sheds, including a garden hideaway, bespoke toilet shed, golf shelter and a ticket hut.
Custom shed standard features
As standard, all our sheds come with the following features:
- Heavy-duty roof felt. Highly resistant to weathering and wear and tear.
- Super sturdy structure. Robust frames (a minimum of 45mm x 45mm) and strong, tongue and groove roof and floor.
- Slow-grown, sustainable timber. We use Scandinavian redwood which has a finer, closer grain – this makes it easier for the wood to absorb preservative treatment.
- Attention to detail. Somerlap sheds are made in Somerset by our skilled craftsmen. This means we can add extra features that you just don't get on run of the mill sheds. For example, all our shed door frames have a unique anti-drip feature.
All these elements are customisable to your requirements:
- Height. Need extra height for a workshop or storage? No problem.
- Roofing material. Heavy-duty roof felt comes as standard or upgrade to Permaroof Firestone rubber.
- Size. Our sheds can be made up to a super-size 20ft x 10ft – perfect for storing bulky items such as ride on lawn mowers.
- Frame width. Choose from contractors (70mm x 33mm) or standard (45mm x 45mm).
- Windows. Additional windows can be added: choose between fixed or opening. Need extra peace of mind? Upgrade standard windows for our security option.
- Cladding. 12mm thick shiplap cladding or our unique vertical shiplap cladding.
- Doors. Easily add double or stable doors – you can even choose between left or right opening.
- Treatment. Choose to have your shed left untreated so that you can paint it whatever colour you like.
- Security. Add a federal security lock.
- Installation. Our approved contractors will ensure the highest standard of installation