Trusted fence installation
Somerlap offer our customers a superior fence installation service using only trusted, local professionals. We take great pride in the quality and manufacture of all their timber products, and the same care and attention is applied to every installation.
What’s involved in fence installation?
Here’s what you can expect from a typical fence installation:
- The customer will be contacted to arrange a time to meet at their premises and discuss their needs.
- We listen to the customer and understand exactly the kind of fence they are looking for. We discuss the different fence panels available, which fence posts they prefer and how high the fence needs to be. The customer may want to add decorative trellis, or perhaps a gate.
- We measure the area and agree the length of the fence. We can then estimate the project accurately. We discuss access to the property and any supply points that may be needed, such as water and electricity.
- A detailed estimate is given to the customer for approval. Once accepted, we will agree a date for the installation to begin.
- The fence is installed as agreed. All waste is cleared from the site, leaving the garden tidy and ready to enjoy.
A happy Somerlap customer
Approved Somerlap installer, Jon Bethell and his team recently completed a fence installation for a Somerlap customer (see pictures above). They were kind enough to give this short testimonial: "We are delighted with our new fencing from Somerlap which was fitted today by Jon Bethell, ably assisted by Nathan and Toby. Jon made the whole process stress free and he and his team arrived promptly at 8am as promised. They worked quickly and efficiently to complete the work and left everything neat and tidy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jon and his team."