Lightening Thunderbolt that is galvanised and zinc plated with hexagonal head. Sizes come in M10 by any of the following: 75mm; 100mm; 130mm; 150mm and 200mm.
The galvanised Thunderbolt allows for the safe attachment of metals and wood to broader materials.
Truly versatile, Thunderbolts can be installed nearer to edges and closer together at varying embedment depths, providing a stress-free fixings. Installation is quick and easy, making it the ideal general purpose anchor, even on temporary jobs as it’s completely removable.
Using standard sized drill bits, the Thunderbolt™ fixings are a cost effective fix for any job.
1. How Thunderbolt™ Works
- Thunderbolt™ gives a mechanical interlock between construction material and the fixing, with no expansion stress
- Fixes close to the edge and is totally removable
- Fixes along the entire thread length to enable fixing through hollow sections
- No marking out required, fix straight through your fixture
- Thunderbolt™ anchors work in concrete, brick, wood, marble, block, stone and more
- Uses smaller drill bits than traditional bolts and sleeve anchors
- Independently tested to European standards
2. Who uses Thunderbolt™
- General builders
- Property developers
- Property maintenance
- Fencing contractors
- Shop fitters
- Restoration contractors
- Roofing contractors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.