Tongue and Groove Dung Boards, otherwise known as stockwalling boards. Traditionally these boards are used by those in agriculture, hence the name "dung walling." They have however, had other uses in fencing and varied building constructions.
They have been kiln dried and pressure treated / tanalised. These TGV boards have been designed so that they interlock, whilst for a degree of movement / adjustment with effects of moisture.
These stockwalling boards are machined from homegrown timber, which is approximately a substantial ex 200 x 50 mm.
- The dung boards are ideal for walling in buildings such as barns, sheds etc.
- Stocked at 3.6m and 4.8m lengths
- Machined from home grown timber
- If you spend over £120, we will deliver for free. However, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.