The delightful wooden picnic bench is a delightful addition to any garden or outdoor space.
Superior softwood timber is used and all the fixings are made of galvanised steel. The picnic bench has been pressure treated.
Important information for you to know
- With regards to dimensions, the picnic bench comes in two sizes:
- 1500MM - Table 700 x 1500mm Overall 1500 x 1500mm
- 1800MM - Table 750 x 1800mm Overall 1600 x 1800mm
- You can choose to have your picnic bench supplied flat-packed or assembled.
- Delivery charges will vary depending on location. Please call our sales team or refer to the guide for delivery rates .
Care and treatment
- As the bench has been pressure treated, it will last a long time without any treatment. However, the life of the product may well be extended with the application of treatment. Treat with a protective oil or stain after purchase, then repeat every two to four years.
- Ensure the timber is clean and dry before applying treatment. Wash the surface of the timber using a sponge and warm soapy water. Clean off any timber residue with brush as well.
- Ensure you treat the timber only when there’s no more than 20% moisture within the timber. You can either use a moisture meter or simply press screw into timber and see if water seeps out – if dry then the timber is ready to be painted.
- We recommend that you use a brush, for the best way to apply treatment. Alternatively, use either: a hand pump sprayer; or a ‘High Pressure Low Volume’ electric sprayer.
Delivery and Installation
- We will do our best to deliver, but whether we are able to, will depend on your location. Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Alternatively, the item is available for collection from our Somerset site.
- For information on how to look after your garden bench, please read our blog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.