*Please note: This item is made to order, for a current lead time please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The apex shed is built with sturdy shiplap cladding and comes in a wide selection of sizes, to fit all gardens.
As each shed is built to order; chose your own features.
If you would like a different size, please contact us for a price and current lead time.
Photo shows 8' X 6' Standard Apex Shed.
Key features include:
- 120 x 12 mm Shiplap Cladding: high resistance to weathering
- 95 x 16 mm tongue and groove roof and floor: strong
- Heavy-duty felt: highly resistant to weathering/wear and tear
- Scandinavian redwood is slow-grown and high quality, which provides for a finer, closer grain. Plus slow-grown wood tends to absorb treatment better making it an ideal shed material.
- Attention to detail: made to order with unique features designed to suit your own needs e.g. galvanized anti-rust steel seal beneath window: leakage protection. Plus, above the door frame is a drip feature for further water defence.
At Somerlap, we truly care about the quality of our products. On top of durability, all of our shed timber is bought from a sustainable and legally harvested source. Somerlap’s timber supplier for sheds is recognised by the Timber Trade Federation (TTF) as a responsible purchaser.
Somerlap's own sheds are all made in Britain by our skilled and experienced shed builders; from start to finish our sheds are hand-made completely at our Somerset site ensuring the highest quality is achieved.
- Choose from fixed or open windows to allow in extra light
- Standard or security windows available
- Double or stable doors are available to maximise access into and out of your shed
- Fit a federal security lock for additional protection and peace of mind
- Height: (to eaves) 1650mm
- Material: Wood, treated with a dark brown solvent based preservative
- Roof: Heavy duty felt (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
- Framing: Roof and Floor Framing 45 x 45mm
- Window: Glass; one pane is sized 440 x 660mm
Delivery and Installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. Installation starts from as little as £50 (+VAT), but costs will vary dependant on the product and its size. Please contact us for a competitive price. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. The removal service also starts at just £50 (+VAT), but this depends on the product and size. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- This item is made to order and delivered in sections for ease of access..
- The installation charge includes bearers. Please contact us for installation information and charges.
- We suggest your shed should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.