Please note not all sizes are not listed, and if you require a different size, please contact us for a price and current lead time.
The apex shed is built with sturdy shiplap cladding and comes in a wide selection of sizes, to fit all gardens.
As each shed is built to order; choose your own features.
If you would like a different size, please contact us for a price and current lead time.
*Please note: This item is made to order, for a current lead time please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
Photo shows 8' x 6' Standard Apex Shed.
Key features include:
- 120 x 12 mm Shiplap Cladding: high resistance to weathering
- 95 x 16 mm tongue and groove roof and floor: strong
- Heavy-duty felt: highly resistant to weathering/wear and tear
- Scandinavian redwood is slow-grown and high quality, which provides for a finer, closer grain. Plus slow-grown wood tends to absorb treatment better making it an ideal shed material.
- Attention to detail: made to order with unique features designed to suit your own needs e.g. galvanized anti-rust steel seal beneath window: leakage protection. Plus, above the door frame is a drip feature for further water defence.
At Somerlap, we truly care about the quality of our products. On top of durability, all of our shed timber is bought from a sustainable and legally harvested source. Somerlap’s timber supplier for sheds is recognised by the Timber Trade Federation (TTF) as a responsible purchaser.
Somerlap's own sheds are all made in Britain by our skilled and experienced shed builders; from start to finish our sheds are hand-made completely at our Somerset site ensuring the highest quality is achieved.
- Choose from fixed or open windows to allow in extra light
- Standard or security windows available
- Double or stable doors are available to maximise access into and out of your shed
- Height: (to eaves) 1800mm
- Material: Wood, treated with a golden brown solvent based preservative
- Roof: Heavy duty felt (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
- Framing: Roof and Floor Framing 70 x 33mm
- Window: Glass; one pane is sized 440 x 660mm
**IF INSTALLATION IF REQUIRED A BEARER PACK WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES OFFICE FOR A PRICE**
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.