Somerlap Horizontal Waney Fence Panels, hand made at our Somerset site by our skilled and experienced craftsman. High quality timber is used to ensure a robust panel is made.
* NEW LOWER PRICES *
This excellent standard panel is pressure treated brown for an extended expected life and has 5 battens on the back and 3 on the front for added strength.
Slat Thickness - 5mm
Slat Type - Waney Edge
Pressure Treated - Mid Brown
Gravel Board Size - 75 x 22mm
No. of Battens - Front * 3 / Back * 5
Differences Between Country Range ‘Overlap’ and Somerlap ‘Waney’ Panels:
- The thickness of Country Range slats is 6mm; slats on Somerlap Waney panels are 5mm thick.
- Both Country Range and Somerlap panels have three battens at the front and five at the back. The size of the battens on both panels is exactly the same at 20x40mm.
- Country Range panels have a gravel board on the bottom of the reverse-side; Somerlap-made Waney panels have no gravel board on the bottom at the back.
- Somerlap gravel boards are wider than the Country Range gravel boards. Somerlap gravel boards are 75x22mm; whereas Country Range gravel boards are 50x18mm.
- Country Range panels have a 60x25mm capping; whereas the capping on Somerlap panels is 45x15mm.
- Both panels are pressure treated; Country Range panels are treated with a light green preservative; Somerlap treats its own panels with a dark brown preservative.