*Please note: This item is made to order, for a current lead time please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The softwood garden shelter will enhance your outdoor dining for years to come.
This beautifully built and elegantly designed shelter enables you to enjoy barbecues and socialising whatever the weather.
- Available with either pent or apex roof
- All timber used is pressure treated green for longer lasting use
- Large enough to accommodate chairs and use as a pergola
- Made to order, so different sizes can be produced to fit your needs
Technical Specification of Softwood Shelter
- Height: Pent – 2160 – 2100mm (high); Apex – 2600 – 1950mm (high)
- Width: – 2000mm
- Depth: – 2000mm
- Material: Pressure treated wood
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative
- This item is made to order, please contact us to check current lead time
“Unless our optional extra of installation is chosen, your building will be supplied in sections for your own erection”.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.