*Please note: This item is made to order, for a current lead time please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The softwood garden shelter will enhance your outdoor dining for years to come.
This beautifully built and elegantly designed shelter enables you to enjoy barbecues and socialising whatever the weather.
- Available with either pent or apex roof
- All timber used is pressure treated green for longer lasting use
- Large enough to accommodate chairs and use as a pergola
- Made to order, so different sizes can be produced to fit your needs
Technical Specification of Softwood Shelter
- Height: Pent – 2160 – 2100mm (high); Apex – 2600 – 1950mm (high)
- Width: – 2000mm
- Depth: – 2000mm
- Material: Pressure treated wood
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative
- This item is made to order, please contact us to check current lead time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.