*Please note: This item is made to order and can be made to any size, for a current lead time and price please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The single softwood recycling Bin Store is a brand new edition to Somerlap's product range. Three shelves are suitable for one recycling bin or food caddy per shelf.
The shiplap cladding is made of premium quality redwood.
This item is supplied flat packed. Assembly is straight forward and simple.
Reasons why the slim recycling bin store is a great option:
- Its slim design means that it fits perfectly into a small or large space - perfect for storing your recycling bins
- The shiplap recycling bin stores have been hand made at Somerlap by experienced staff. They have been built to take the weight of heavy recycling bins and to stand the test of time
- Tidy design allows for neat storage of three different recycling bins or containers. Storing your recycling outside your home could not look neater and more subtle with the single recycling bin store
Product Features of the Single Recycling Bin Store:
- 12mm Shiplap cladding ensures strong structure
- Thick felt roof material and sturdy shelves
- Pressure treated with a dark brown preservative to ensure a longer life
- This item is made to order by our experienced tradesmen. Please contact one of our helpful Sales Representatives for a current lead time
- Dimensions: Height: 1655mm, Width: 580mm, Depth: 765mm
- Framing: 45 x 45mm
- Thickness of shelf timber: 20mm, with 6 pieces of timber per shelf
“Unless our optional extra of installation is chosen, your building will be supplied in sections for your own erection”.
**IF INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED A BEARER PACK WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES OFFICE FOR A PRICE**
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.