The Hobby can be described as an entry level summerhouse as it has a sturdy design that fits neatly into your garden.
The perfect choice for a garden room or even a storage facility.
Quality standard features include:
A single ledged and braced door with zinc T-hinges, Zinc D handle complete with a lock and key
2 front fixed windows
1ft Roof overhang
There is also an option of a 2'6" or 4" Veranda.
Framing: 38mm x 50mm
Ridge: 6' - 2160mm 7' - 2270mm
8' - 2280mm 10' - 2370mm
Windows: 6' Front - 610 x 457mm 7' Front - 610 x 457mm
8' Front - 610 x 610mm
All side Windows: 610 x 610mm
Roof Overhang: 1' - 305mm
Door: 1765 x 762mm
2'-6" or 4' Veranda (Optional)
There are a number of benefits of buying Shedland timber buildings:
- Smooth timber used on the inside and outside
- Swedish redwood pine used, rather than white wood. White wood has live knots that are prone to fall out, whereas redwood has dead knots
- Upgrades are available for any building
- Personal and bespoke options available, such as moving door/windows
- Prices quoted include VAT, Delivery and Installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.