Brand new product to Somerlap - planed picket panel, in a stunningly smooth light brown/green. The planed picket panel is made by hand at our Somerset site; it goes without saying therefore that they are built to last.
Picket panels are perfect for marking a border, or creating partitioning in your garden. The higher specification is what makes these picket panels really special - they are very popular for: front and back gardens, caravan sites, and school grounds.
Product Features of our Planed Picket Panel
The great thing about these picket panels is that:
- They're available in two heights: 900 (2 bar) or 1200mm (3 bar)
- The planed pickets are saw-milled in the UK, with quality and sustainable FSC timber used
- They have been planed to perfection, meaning the timber is smooth to the touch. The likelihood of splinters is therefore reduced
We recently installed the planed picket panels at Blagdon school. Please click here to read our blog and see photographs and more information.
Care and treatment
Points you might like to consider regarding care and treatment of the planed pickets:
- The pressure treatment the picket has received will ensure greater protection. However extra longevity is likely if protective treatment is applied every two to four years
- Ensure the timber is clean and dry before applying treatment. Wash the surface of the timber using a sponge and warm soapy water. Clean off any timber residue with brush as well
- Ensure you treat the timber only when there’s no more than 20% moisture within the timber. You can either use a moisture meter or simply press a screw into timber and see if water seeps out – if dry then the timber is ready to be painted
- If you spend over £120, and your delivery address is “Local” - Zone 1 (please see delivery information for details), we will deliver for free.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Product code: RPP63P
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.