Country Range Horizontal Overlap Panels - Pressure Treated GREEN
The item is a really good quality Horizontal Overlap Fence Panel, made to last with robust timber. A great quality alternative to the Somerlap panel if your budget is a little lower.
- Slat Thickness - 6mm
- Slat Type - Straight Edge
- Pressure Treated - Light Green
- Gravel Board Size - 50 x 18mm
- No. of Battens - Front * 3 / Back * 5
Differences Between Country Range 'Overlap' and Somerlap 'Waney' Panels:
- The thickness of Country Range slats is 6mm; slats on Somerlap Waney panels are 5mm thick
- Both Country Range and Somerlap panels have three battens at the front and five at the back. The size of the battens on both panels is exactly the same at 20x40mm
- Country Range panels have a gravel board on the bottom of the reverse-side; Somerlap-made Waney panels have no gravel board on the bottom at the back
- The size of Somerlap gravel boards at the top and bottom of the panel, is wider than the Country Range gravel board. Somerlap gravel boards are 75x22mm; whereas Country Range gravel boards are 50x18mm
- Country Range panels have a 60x25mm capping; whereas the capping on Somerlap panels is 45x15mm
- Both panels are pressure treated. Country Range panels are treated with a light green preservative; Somerlap treats its own panels with a dark brown preservative.
- If you spend over £120, and your delivery address is “Local” - Zone 1 (please see delivery information for details), we will deliver for free.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.