Pressure Treated light Green Machined Round Pole 3660mm (12'). If you are looking for fencing poles that are smart and uniform, the machined round pole is the perfect fencing component for you.
The machined pole is a highly versatile and practical pole for your fencing needs.
- Width 4 inches (100mm).
- The machined round pole only comes in one length - 3660mm/12ft.
- Treated with the latest tanalith to user class 4 (UC4). The poles are therefore much more resistant to wood decay and insect attack.
- The timber is FSC certified and has been sourced from homegrown UK forests.
- Kiln dried before pressure treatment, to better facilitate moisture content.
- The timber comes from sustainable forests.
- It is normal for timber to expand and contract, warp and split; this is due to seasonal changes and is perfectly natural.
- If collection from our site is not an option, we will do our utmost to deliver ourselves.
- Delivery rates do vary depending on your location. To find out where we deliver to and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines.
- For clarification on delivery, please do contact our garden sales team 01278 641 671. We would be really glad to help.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.