- The wooden log store provides an attractive solution for storing and weathering firewood.
- Made from robust timber topped with heavy duty felt for protection against the elements.
- Our log stores can be ordered with or without a door.
- Made by hand at our Somerset site, so dimensions can be made according to your preference.
- The wooden log store is supplied flat-packed, meaning they will not be assembled.
- The log store has been designed for simple and straight forward assembly.
- Safe and dry outside storage of logs
- Capacity approximately one cubic metre of logs
- Slatted timber, enabling air to circulate and prevent mould
Durable and long-lasting features
Somerlap log stores are made with longevity in mind, particularly with the following features:
- Padbolt for optional additional security
- Flat pent roof with heavy-duty felt for additional weather protection
- Made-to-order, with options of left or right hanging door
- Height: 1700mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Depth: 700mm
- Material: Treated wood
- Roof: Heavy duty felt (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
- We will do our best to deliver, but whether we are able to, will depend on your location.
- However, if you would like installation or a different size, please contact us for a price and current lead time.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Alternatively, the item is available for collection from our Somerset site. For more information or advice, please do not hesitate to contact a Somerlap sales adviser.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.