Packs of 12 (10kg)
Reasons to Choose Hotblocks
- Hotblocks Burn Hotter & Longer: They are ready to burn & at less than 10% moisture content our 100% recycled HotBlocks burn hotter and for longer than seasoned and kiln dried logs.
- Made in UK Factory: HotBlocks are made in UK factory using sustainable clean wood collected by us.
- Easy to Light: Initially get used to Hotblocks, simply light them in the same way as coal or logs by placing 3 Hotblocks on a bed of kindling and paper with firelighters.
- Clean & Easy to Store: They are clean to handle and really convenient to stack and store. Because HotBlocks are all the same consistent shape and size they stack safely and efficiently.
- Use in Wide Range of Heaters: Woodburners, Multifuel Stoves, Log Burners, Chimineas, Firepits & BBQs.
- Keeps Stove Glass Clean: They are also much less likely to spit because they are so dry and this also helps to keep the glass clean on your stove.
- Very Little Ash: HotBlocks leave behind very little ash (around 1%). Therefore less emptying of the ash. The ash can also be used in the garden as a soil conditioner or put on the compost heap.
- If you spend over £120, and your delivery address is “Local” - Zone 1 (please see delivery information for details), we will deliver for free.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.