The perfect field gate - Forester Softwood 5-Bar Gate - Right hand hinge.
The Forester is a traditional five-bar diagonal braced gate. For a fully planed pressure treated gate, you get excellent value for money.
- Its design features a domed top bar
- Superior hanging stile with mortice and tenon joints and diagonal braces.
- The diagonal braces are morticed into the top bar providing maximum strength and stability.
- Right Hand Hinge - Looking from the front (best side of gate with bolt heads facing you).
- These gates have been produced at 16% moisture content and need to be kept dry. Avoid direct contact with sunlight until the gate has been fully treated
- Gates must be stored flat on three level bearers or upright against a wall with both stiles evenly supported until installation
- Want to know the best way to install a 5-bar gate? Read our 'how to' blog.
Points on Treatment to Consider
- Any small nicks or scratches should be sanded using fine sandpaper before treatment
- To get the most out of your Forester gate, repeat treatment annually or when required.
Delivery and Installation
- Expect delivery to take between one and two weeks for a standard size.
- For a bespoke size, delivery usually takes up to four weeks.
- Whether we can deliver to you will depend on your location. Delivery rates vary depending on your location. For rates, please visit our delivery information page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.