*Please note: This item is made to order and can be made to any size, for a current lead time and price please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The 4' x 3'6" Softwood Economy Log Store is a fantastic new version of our traditional shiplap log store. If you are looking for a more cost effective option, without compromising on quality, the economy log store is the one for you. Built in Somerset with experience, care and passion by Somerlap's experienced staff.
Please bear in mind this item is supplied flat-packed only. Assembly is straightforward and simple, and we would be glad to offer advice whenever necessary.
(Why not take a look at our other products in our Economy range?).
Economy Log Store
**IF YOU REQUIRE INSTALLATION A BEARER PACK WILL BE NEED TO BE PURCHASED, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES OFFICE FOR A PRICE**
There are a number of beneficial features of economy log store:
- Premium softwood timber used from sustainable forests
- Handmade by Somerlap's experienced staff in Somerset
- Clever circulation design enables logs and firewood to dry while discouraging the build-up of moisture
- 1300mm Width x 800mm Depth x 1500mm Height
- Sits on three 3" x 3"/75 x 75mm bearers
- Thick, long-lasting felt roof material
- 16mm thick cladding
- This item is made to order by our experienced tradesmen. Please contact one of our helpful Sales Advisors for a current lead time
Installation and Practical Advice
- The economy log store is not delivered assembled - the item has been designed to make installation as simple as possible
- We recommend that you position the economy log store on level, solid and dry ground. Foundations of the following would be perfectly suitable: concrete, wooden or paving
- We can install this item for you for a fair fee. If you would like a quotation, please contact one of our helpful Sales Advisers. We can supply a price and any other delivery information you require
“Unless our optional extra of installation is chosen, your building will be supplied in sections for your own erection”.
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.