*Please note: This item is made to order, for a current lead time please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The brilliant wooden dog kennel is an ideal retreat for man's best friend. Made in sections by our experienced workmen here on site in Mark, Somerset.
This dog house is far beyond standard dog kennels whilst looking elegant enough to enhance your garden, it is made extremely well and with top quality materials, it is made to last.
Product Features of Dog Kennel
- The dog kennel boasts a heavy-duty mineral felt roof for maximum protection from the elements and the actual kennel itself is made using 120 x 22mm Shiplap Cladding and 95 x 16mm Tongue and Groove which is then pressure treated brown.
- The outside measurements of the actual kennel are 2'8" (830mm) (w) x 3'4" (1020mm) (d) - please note the overhang of the apex roof is not included in this measurement.
- If this size is not suitable for your pet or garden and you would like another size made, then please contact us for price and current lead time to make this for you.
Treatment and Care
- As this timber has not been pressure treated, it is recommended that you retreat this product every two years, to protect it from moisture and rot.
- Want to know more about why Somerlap sheds are worth every penny? Please read our blog.
Delivery and Installation
- The dog kennel is made to order and delivered in sections. Please contact one of our helpful Sales Advisors for a current lead time.
- We will do our best to deliver to you. Please bear in mind however, that our delivery rates vary depending on your location; do refer to our area guide to learn about delivery costs.
- If you would like installation, please contact our friendly sales team on 01278 641 671.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.