*Please note: This item is made to order, for a current lead time please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The brilliant wooden dog kennel is an ideal retreat for man's best friend. Made in sections by our experienced workmen here on site in Mark, Somerset.
This dog house is far beyond standard dog kennels whilst looking elegant enough to enhance your garden, it is made extremely well and with top quality materials, it is made to last.
Product Features of Dog Kennel
- The dog kennel boasts a heavy-duty mineral felt roof for maximum protection from the elements and the actual kennel itself is made using 120 x 22mm Shiplap Cladding and 95 x 16mm Tongue and Groove which is then pressure treated brown
- The outside measurements of the actual kennel are 2'8" (830mm) (w) x 3'4" (1020mm) (d) - please note the overhang of the apex roof is not included in this measurement
- If this size is not suitable for your pet or garden and you would like another size made, then please contact us for price and current lead time to make this for you
Treatment and Care
- As this timber has not been pressure treated, it is recommended that you retreat this product every two years, to protect it from moisture and rot
- Want to know more about why Somerlap sheds are worth every penny? Please read our blog
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative