The deck boards groove profile can vary (may not be same as photos shown). If you are ordering to match up with existing, please check before hand.
Decking Boards 28mm OR 32mm
Sturdy, stylish and sustainable. Our timber decking is responsibly sourced and skillfully produced to give you lasting results. The decking is made of carefully selected timber sourced from certified suppliers across northern Europe. The trees grow slowly, providing you with dense-grained, quality decking.
For useful information with regards to decking, we find the Wood Campus website helpful.
- The decking boards have been pressure treated green. Pressure treatment gives long-term protection against decay using TANALITH E™ preservative. This standard of protection is up to scratch according to British Standards
- Size: 3600 x (planed down from 125 x 32mm) 120 x 28mm (12' x 5" x 1")
- Size: 3600 x (planed down from 125 x 38mm) 120 x 32mm (12' x 5" x 1½")
Care and after-treatment
- Use a stiff brush to clean away debris, and moisture. Keeping your decking clean will prolong it's life and reduce slipping
- Mild stains can be eliminated with use of household detergent, warm water and a sponge or brush. More significant stains can be eliminated with power washer followed by application of decking oil or protective treatment
- Every 12-18 months, use a power sprayer on the decking in order to deep clean. Then it is a good idea to apply protective treatment. Why treat decking? Treating your decking will firstly preserve its colour by protecting it from UV light; and secondly, treatment will defend decking against moisture, rot and splitting
Delivery and installation
- If you spend over £120, and your delivery address is “Local” - Zone 1 (please see delivery information for details), we will deliver for free.
- Alternatively, you may collect from our Somerset site in Mark village
- We have reliable contractors that we can recommend for installation who would be glad to provide a quote for the job
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.