The Machined Half Round Stake - ideal for use in a wide range of fencing jobs; with agricultural fencing, and animal fencing in particular.
Our range of stakes have a machined finish, which means they are more uniform and smooth than the traditional Cundy style.
Another common use of softwood stakes is with the support of new trees.
Useful information - Machined Half Round Stake
- The stakes are half round, which means they enable better attachment of rails, as there is a flat surface for the rails to be attached to.
- The half round stakes have also been pressure treated with 'Next Generation' Tanalith E8000.
- Tanalith is the chemical formula that is used in the treatment process - it adds extra resistance to rotting. Contact with the ground is a natural cause of rotting fence posts.
- Half round stakes are a highly versatile product. Pointed half round stakes can be used with non-wooden fencing material, such as: stock mesh; electric wire fencing; rabbit fencing and plastic mesh.
- We will do our best to deliver to you, however, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Available for collection from our Somerset site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.