The Concrete Fencing Repair Spur, enables you to repair a fence post. Simply secure the repair spur to a weak or damaged post.
Wooden posts do naturally tend to rot after a certain length of time, due to contact with moisture from the ground. A repair spur is an alternative option to go for instead of purchasing and installing a whole new post.
Important product details
- 1200 x 100 x 100mm; in imperial measurement this is 4ft x 4in x 4in.
- There are 2 bolt holes to attach repair spur to post. Suitable fixings are available separately.
- To attach the repair spur to the post, we recommend that you use two Cup Square Hex bolts, size M10x100mm.
Installation instructions - concrete fencing repair spur
- Dig hole about 2ft deep right next to weak post
- Place spur in hole and mark bolt hole positions
- Remove spur and drill post keeping drill level
- Place spur back in hole and fix to post. Fill in with Post mix concrete.
Delivery and Installation
- We will do our best to deliver, but whether we are able to, will depend on your location. Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Alternatively, the item is available for collection from our Somerset site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.