The Concrete Fencing Repair Spur, enables you to repair a fence post. Simply secure the repair spur to a weak or damaged post.
Wooden posts do naturally tend to rot after a certain length of time, due to contact with moisture from the ground. A repair spur is an alternative option to go for instead of purchasing and installing a whole new post.
Important product details
- Available in two sizes:
- 1200 x 100 x 100mm; in imperial measurement this is 4ft x 4" x 4"
- 1200 x 100 x 75mm; in imperial measurment this is 4ft x 4" x 3"
- There are 2 bolt holes to attach repair spur to post. Suitable fixings are available separately
- To attach the repair spur to the post, we recommend that you use two Cup Square Hex bolts, size M10x100mm
Installation instructions - concrete fencing repair spur
- Dig hole about 2ft deep right next to weak post
- Place spur in hole and mark bolt hole positions
- Remove spur and drill post keeping drill level
- Place spur back in hole and fix to post. Fill in with Post mix concrete
- If you spend over £120, and your delivery address is “Local” - Zone 1 (please see delivery information for details), we will deliver for free.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.