Super strong and lightweight Concrete End Fencing Post.
The Concrete End Post is easy to handle and lighter than previous models, making it the perfect fencing component.
The concrete end fence post has a slot that runs down the length of the post. Simply slide the panel in-between the slots. Concrete posts are highly resistant to moisture and wear and tear; they'll never rot and are the best bet to make a fence last as long as possible. If panels need replacing, simply take out the old ones and slot in the new panel within the existing concrete posts.
- Concrete Posts are reinforced with steel within the inner frame: perfect for slotting timber fence panels in between
- Resistant to rot and weathering, the concrete posts are a more durable alternative to timber posts
- The end post is perfect for finishing a garden fence
Choose from four different lengths:
1830mm/6 ft: 37.8 kg
2130mm/7ft: 44.3 kg
2440mm/8ft: 49.7 kg
2745mm/9 ft: 56.1 kg
- If you spend over £120, we will deliver for free. However, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.