CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Super strong and lightweight Concrete End Fencing Post. The Concrete End Post is easy to handle and lighter than previous models, making it the perfect fencing component.
The concrete end fence post has a slot that runs down the length of the post. Simply slide the panel in-between the slots. Concrete posts are highly resistant to moisture and wear and tear; they'll never rot and are the best bet to make a fence last as long as possible. If panels need replacing, simply take out the old ones and slot in the new panel within the existing concrete posts.
- Concrete Posts are reinforced with steel within the inner frame: perfect for slotting timber fence panels in between.
- Resistant to rot and weathering, the concrete posts are a more durable alternative to timber posts.
- The end post is perfect for finishing a garden fence.
Choose from four different lengths:
1830mm/6 ft: 37.8 kg
2130mm/7ft: 44.3 kg
2440mm/8ft: 49.7 kg
2745mm/9 ft: 56.1 kg (These posts are on offer).
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you.
- Delivery rates are £15+VAT to addresses with Bristol, Bath and Taunton post codes. For post codes outside of these areas, delivery rates are priced on application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.