The hardwood Companion Set is a stunning addition to the garden - it's ideal for relaxing and socialising in a peaceful garden space.
The companion set is highly practical as well, with two shelves for: mugs, glasses, plates or whatever else suits. Furthermore, there is a parasol hole in the middle of the shelves, so that you have the option to sit in the shade on hot and sunny days.
The companion set is made from one of the world's hardest woods, and sourced from sustainable South American forests.
Why we recommend the Companion Set
- You get a perfect combination of design, style and comfort
- Quality Bolivian hardwood is used; the finish of the wood is striking while the feel is brilliantly smooth
- The standard of joinery is excellent ensuring durability and longevity
- If you spend over £120, we will deliver for free. However, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Care and treatment
- Overtime, as part of the natural weathering process, cracks and splits occur in the wood, particularly on the end-grain but to a lesser extent on the surface
- Hardwood will last for many years to come, but for added protection and to preserve the brown colour, you might like to consider treating your product with an oil
- It’s a good idea to clean the furniture every so often, with soapy water and a brush. A clean surface is important before applying oil treatment
- Please speak to our sales team for advice on which treatment to purchase. They are always happy to help
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.