The Colonial Decking Rail is made of softwood that has been pressure treated. The colonial rail is the perfect accompaniment to your garden.
Product Features of Colonial Decking Rail
- Pressure treated green
- Universal Rail
- 1800 x 68 x 44mm (6' x 2½" x 1 3/4").
Care and treatment
- Treat with a protective oil or stain after purchase, then repeat every two to four years
- Ensure the timber is clean and dry before applying treatment. Wash the surface of the timber using a sponge and warm soapy water. Clean off any timber residue with brush as well
- Ensure you treat the timber only when there’s no more than 20% moisture within the timber. You can either use a moisture meter or simply press a screw into timber and see if water seeps out – if dry then the timber is ready to be painted
- For useful information with regards to decking care and installation, we find the Wood Campus website helpful
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.