Heavy Duty Carver chair made from pressure treated softwood.
- Robust and sustainably-sourced softwood timber.
- Can be delivered flat-packed or installed - that's completely up to the customer. Please speak to our staff if you'd like us to put it together for you; we'd be more than happy to help.
- Pressure treated/tanalised to extend its lifespan.
Garden Chair Care and Treatment
- Treat with a protective oil or stain after purchase and then repeat every two to four years.
- Ensure the timber is clean and dry before applying treatment. Wash the surface of the timber using a sponge and warm soapy water. Clean off any timber residue with brush as well.
- Ensure you treat the timber only when there's no more than 20% moisture within the timber. You can either use a moisture meter or simply press screw into timber and see if water seeps out - if dry then the timber is ready to be painted.
- We recommend that you use a brush, for the best way to apply treatment. Alternatively, use either: a hand pump sprayer; or a 'High Pressure Low Volume' electric sprayer.
Please read our blog for more information on how to look after your garden furniture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.