*Please note: This item is made to order and can be made to any size, for a current lead time and price please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
This quality compact shed makes a fantastic store for bikes.
- Free standing
- Ideal for small gardens or apartments
- Allows safe storage of bikes and toys
- Made to order, so different sizes can be produced to fit your needs
- Choice of left or right hanging door
- Optional extras including windows, choice of doors, security windows, security lock
- Height (front to eaves): 1560mm
- Height (back to eaves): 1410mm
- Width: 2170mm
- Depth: 1150mm
- Material: Wood, treated with a dark brown solvent based preservative
- Roof: Heavy duty felt (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. Installation starts from as little as £50 (+VAT), but costs will vary dependant on the product and its size. Please contact us for a competitive price. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. The removal service also starts at just £50 (+VAT), but this depends on the product and size. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access.
- Installation charge includes bearers.
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.