97% of natural bee and butterfly habitat has been lost in the UK since WW2. 97%, It's frightening and critical to act now.
With your help, we can start to restore the lost wildflower habitat and make an important contribution to the biodiversity of Great Britain.
Where do we get our Bee bombs from?
Hand made in Dorset, Beebombs are a mix of 18 British wildflower seeds, fine, sifted soil and locally sourced clay. Our seeds are native species and designated by the Royal Horticultural Society as "Perfect for Pollinators"
How do I use a Beebomb?
- Beebombs just need to be scattered onto cleared ground to create a wildflower meadow that will #bringthebeesback.
- Our Wildflower Beebombs need no gardening skill, no tilling or sowing in the traditional sense. The seeds are combined with nurturing sifted soil and sheltering local clay to protect them from predators.
- Just throw your Beebombs onto cleared soil and await the blossom of colour and the return of native bee and butterfly species.
When should I use a beebomb?
Beebombs can be scattered at anytime of year but Autumn and Spring are optimum. #bringthebeesback
- If you spend over £120, and your delivery address is “Local” - Zone 1 (please see delivery information for details), we will deliver for free.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.