SnowDek Timber Anti-Slip Decking Boards 32x120mm
Please telephone one of our helpful sales team to ensure this item is in stock if wishing to order.
Sturdy, stylish and sustainable. SnowDek timber decking is responsibly sourced and skilfully produced to give you lasting results. The decking is made of carefully selected timber sourced from certified suppliers across northern Europe. The trees grow slowly, providing you with dense-grained, quality decking.
Whether you're buying for a contractor or a care home, or a public or private household area, the anti-slip element of SnowGrip decking exceeds UK Slip Resistance Guidelines.
For useful information with regards to decking, we find the Wood Campus website helpful.
- The anti-slip decking boards have been pressure treated green. Pressure treatment gives long-term protection against decay using TANALITH E™ preservative. This standard of protection is up to scratch according to British Standards
- There are two strips of anti-slip grip on each board
- Size: 3600 x (planed down from 125 x 38mm) 120 x 32mm (12' x 5" x 1½")
Care and after-treatment
- Use a stiff brush to clean away debris, and moisture. Keeping your decking clean will prolong it's life and reduce slipping
- Mild stains can be eliminated with use of household detergent, warm water and a sponge or brush. More significant stains can be eliminated with power washer followed by application of decking oil or protective treatment
- Every 12-18 months, use a power sprayer on the decking in order to deep clean. Then it is a good idea to apply protective treatment. Why treat decking? Treating your decking will firstly preserve its colour by protecting it from UV light; and secondly, treatment will defend decking against moisture, rot and splitting
Delivery and installation
- Delivery rates do vary depending on your location. To find out where we deliver to and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines
- Alternatively, you may collect from our Somerset site in Mark village
- We have reliable contractors that we can recommend for installation, who would be glad to provide a quote for the job