The Alpine Wing Cabin is a spacious haven to enjoy those lovely summer days. The mountain-styled cabin is available in a range of practical sizes, with attractive features including ornate handles, large opening windows, and 6 pane Georgian double doors.
There are four panes of windows on each side, plus 4 panes of windows on both sides of the double doors on the front.
The picture above shows it in loglap. This is an additional extra.
Framing: 38mm x 50mm
Ridge: 8’- 2490mm / 10’ – 2570mm / 12’ – 2655mm
Georgian Front & Side Windows: 1148mm x 685mm (Top Hung) (Toughened Glass)
Georgian Double Doors: 1780mm x 1092mm (Toughened Glass)
Roof Overhang: 1’ – 305mm
Side Wings: 1’ – 305mm
Black Ornate Hinges, Handle & Lever Lock
There are a number of benefits of buying Shedland timber buildings:
- Smooth timber used on the inside and outside
- Swedish redwood pine used, rather than white wood. White wood has live knots that are prone to fall out, whereas redwood has dead knots
- Upgrades are available for any building
- Personal and bespoke options available, such as moving door/windows
- Prices quoted include VAT, Delivery and Installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.