This is a new product to the Somerlap treatment range.
This Decking Stain has been specifically formulated to give all types of external timber decking an enriching colour that is hardwearing and lasts. It incorporates a new generation resin created from core shell technology with acrylic modification on the alkyd. It is linseed oil based meaning that not only does it have good eco-credentials, but its low particle size offers great wood penetration.
Protek's Decking Stain not only helps to enrich the decking and uphold he structural integrity of the timber, but reduces the moisture content making it less prone to frost damage.
This waterproofing stain can also be used to colour and protect hardwood and softwood garden furniture and even your summerhouses and garden sheds. It complies to EN71-3 relating to child toy safety. It is recommended that 2 coats are applied. Apply the second coat between 2 and 4 hours after the first.
Benefits of Protek Decking Stain
- Hard Wearing Protective Coating
- Easy Water Clean up
- Low Odour and Low in VOC
- Water Repellant
- Harmless to Pets and Plants once dry
- Peel and Crack Resistant
- Great Coverage
- Quick Drying
- Natural Finish
- Light Fast
- Garden furniture - hardwood and softwood
- Balustrades and Spindles
Coverage : Approx. 8m2 per litre
On average a 2.5 litre container will cover 20m2 depending on the moisture content and porosity of the timber
Available in 2.5l tins
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you
- Please refer to our delivery map for our rates - delivery cost depends on your location
- For small items however, like treatment tins, we can arrange for delivery to you with a courier. Courier costs for small items could be cheaper than our own delivery rates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.