PRICE ON APPLICATION
LEAD TIME CURRENTLY 6-9 WEEKS
The Alpine Wing Cabin is a spacious haven to enjoy those lovely summer days. The mountain-styled cabin is available in a range of practical sizes, with attractive features including ornate handles, large opening windows, and 6 pane Georgian double doors.
There are four panes of windows on each side, plus 4 panes of windows on both sides of the double doors on the front.
The picture above shows it in loglap. This is an additional extra.
The price includes VAT, delivery and installation.
2.44m x 3.05m (8’ x 10’) to 4.87m x 3.05m (16’ x 10’)
38mm x 50mm
8’- 2490mm / 10’ – 2570mm / 12’ – 2655mm
Georgian Front & Side Windows:
1148mm x 685mm (Top Hung) (Toughened Glass)
Georgian Double Doors:
1780mm x 1092mm (Toughened Glass)
1’ – 305mm
1’ – 305mm
Black Ornate Hinges, Handle & Lever Lock
There are a number of benefits of buying Shedland timber buildings:
- Smooth timber used on the inside and outside
- Swedish redwood pine used, rather than white wood. White wood has live knots that are prone to fall out, whereas redwood has dead knots.
- Upgrades are available for any building.
- Personal and bespoke options available, such as moving door/windows.
- Prices quoted include VAT, Delivery and Installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.