*Please note: This item is made to order and can be made to any size, for a current lead time and price please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
The Somerlap standard pent shed is built with sturdy shiplap cladding construction and comes in a wide selection of sizes, to fit all gardens.
As each shed is built to order, the design is completely customisable, add double doors, opening windows or extra security to suit your needs.
If you would like a different size, please contact us for a price and current lead time.
- Choose from fixed or open windows to allow in extra light
- Standard or security windows available
- Double or stable doors are available to maximise access into and out of your shed
- Height (front to eaves): 2100mm VARIABLE depending on shed size
- Height (back to eaves): 1960mm VARIABLE depending on span
- Material: Wood, treated with a dark brown solvent based preservative
- Roof: Heavy duty felt (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
- Framing: Roof and Floor Framing 70 x 33mm
- Window: Glass with one pane sized 440 x 660mm
Delivery and installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof; and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.