A brand new addition to our garden range is the Roble Coffee Table - which looks fantastic when used with our lounge set. This is a larger sized coffee table which will allow plenty of room for all your guests to put their crockery.
Delightfully smooth to touch, and beautifully designed, the Coffee Table is a new addition to our garden range that we're really proud of.
Useful things to know about the Roble Coffee Table
- The Coffee Table is made from Roble – one of the world’s hardest and most durable woods.
- Roble is a hardwood which is light yellow in colour and has a smooth lustre. The coffee table is made from 100% FSC timber.
- Roble’s strength is similar to Teak. It has a 10 year warranty and is sourced from Bolivia.
Characteristics of the coffee table
- You get a perfect combination of design, style and comfort.
- Quality Bolivian hardwood is used; the finish of the wood is striking while the feel is brilliantly smooth.
- The standard of joinery is excellent ensuring durability and longevity.
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you. However, delivery rates do vary depending on your location.
- To find out where we deliver to and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines.
Care and Treatment
- Over time, as part of the natural weathering process, cracks and splits occur in the wood, particularly on the end-grain but to a lesser extent on the surface.
- Hardwood will last for many years to come, but for added protection and to preserve the brown colour, you might like to consider treating your product.
- It’s a good idea to clean the table with soapy water and a brush or sponge, every so often; particularly important before applying treatment.
- Please speak to our sales team for advice on which treatment to purchase. They are always happy to help.