Gravel board treated brown - pressure treated/tanalised to preserve the product for longer.
Gravel boards are important for defending and protecting the bottom of the fence from moisture - they form a defence between the bottom of the fence and the ground. These gravel boards are versatile and perfect for fencing projects.
Product Features - Gravel Board Treated Brown
- 150 (Witdth) x 22mm (Thickness). In Imperial measurements, this equates to 6" x 1".
- Three different lengths are available: 2400 (8ft), 3000 (10ft), 3600mm (12ft).
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced.
Delivery and Installation
- For information on installation costs of fencing jobs, please refer to our blog.
- We will do our best to deliver, however, our rates do vary depending on your location. Do refer to our guide for delivery costs. Alternatively please call our helpful sales team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.