Gravel board treated brown - pressure treated/tanalised to preserve the product for longer.
Gravel boards are important for defending and protecting the bottom of the fence from moisture - they form a defence between the bottom of the fence and the ground. These gravel boards are versatile and perfect for fencing projects.
Product Features - Gravel Board Treated Brown
- 150 (Witdth) x 22mm (Thickness). In Imperial measurements, this equates to 6" x 1"
- Three different lengths are available: 2400 (8ft), 3000 (10ft), 3600mm (12ft)
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- For information on installation costs of fencing jobs, please refer to our blog
- If you spend over £120, and your delivery address is “Local” - Zone 1 (please see delivery information for details), we will deliver for free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.