Here is a brilliant Concrete Gravel Board that comes in 1830mm.
For use with IMPERIAL width panels
A concrete gravel board is used at the base of fencing to protect the fence from water absorption and pests.
Please ensure you double check the width of the panel to ensure the correct gravel board is purchased. This size gravel board is ideal for our waney and feather edge panel range.
Concrete Gravel Boards Features
- 50mm (2") thick
- A gravel board slots in-between concrete intermediate posts, and sits between the ground and the bottom of the panel
- A gravel board protects a fence panel from rot and ground-level dirt/grit
- If you spend over £120, we will deliver for free. However, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.