One of Somerlap's new and exciting pieces of garden furniture is the Roble Folding Bench by Alexander Rose - an excellent addition to any garden, no matter the size of the space. The Roble folding bench is stylish, yet practical; sleek yet sturdy. All in all, the Roble folding bench is a really brilliant garden piece.
A supreme hard wood is used that is amazingly smooth, while the design enables simple folding and storage of the bench in the winter. The major plus point with the folding bench, is that it can be easily folded and stored indoors, perfectly protected from the winter weather.
Useful information on the Roble Folding Bench
- The bench is 4ft in length or 1219mm
- Made from Roble wood, which is one of the toughest and hardest woods on the market. The timber comes from Bolivian forests, all of it being 100% FSC certified, so it's completely sustainable.
- 16KG in weight
- Dimensions: 133.50 x 96.50 cm
Why we love the Alexander Rose Roble collection
- You get a perfect combination of design, style and comfort
- Quality Bolivian hardwood is used; the finish of the wood is striking while the feel is brilliantly smooth
- The standard of joinery is excellent ensuring durability and longevity
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you. However, delivery rates do vary depending on your location
- To find out where we deliver to and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines
Care and Treatment
- Overtime, as part of the natural weathering process, cracks and splits occur in the wood, particularly on the end-grain but to a lesser extent on the surface
- Hardwood will last for many years to come, but for added protection and to preserve the brown colour, you might like to consider treating your product
- It’s a good idea to clean the bench with soapy water and a brush or sponge, every so often; particularly important before applying treatment
- Please speak to our sales team for advice on which treatment to purchase. They are always happy to help
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.