*Please note: This item is made to order and can be made to any size, for a current lead time please contact one of our helpful sales team.*
Somerlap's 'Contractor Apex Shed is constructed with supreme quality, durability and functionality in mind.
- extra thick 12 mm cladding makes the shed highly resistant to rain and weathering
- handmade to order in our Somerset workshop
- 95 x 16 mm tongue and groove roof and floor creates additional strength
- super-sturdy structure with an extra strong contractors' frame width of 70 x 33 mm
- There are three window panes each with a measurement of 440 mm x 660 mm; total window width comes to 1400 mm.
- heavy-duty felt roof covering drastically increases resistance to weathering and wear and tear
- sustainable and legally-certified timber source
- Inside the shed there is 300mm of additional height compared to standard construction.
- These are heavy-duty buildings suitable for storage of plant such as ride-on lawnmowers.
The photographs are of a single door 8'x 10' Contractors Apex shed. Please bear in mind then that sizes will therefore differ. However, all other features aside from size, will remain the same as features in the photographs.
From start to finish all of Somerlap's own sheds are manufactured completely at our Somerset site ensuring the highest quality is achieved.
You can chose to have your shed personalised with made to order unique features designed to suit your own needs. For example, have your shed fitted with a galvanized anti-rust steel seal that runs underneath the window to increase resistance to weathering. Above the door frame is a drip feature that protects against leakage.
- Choose from fixed or open windows to allow in extra light
- Standard or security windows available
- Double or stable doors are available to maximise access into and out of your shed
- Fit a federal security lock for additional protection and peace of mind
- Height (to eaves): 1800mm - Apex
- Material The frame is made from white soft wood and the cladding is made from slow growing red wood. All shed wood is treated with a dark brown solvent based preservative
- Roof: Tongue and groove with a size of 95 x 16mm. Roof covering made from heavy duty felt that is made to resist weathering and wear and tear for many years to come (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
- Floor: Tongue and groove structure with a size of 95 x 16mm
- Construction: 120 x 12mm shiplap cladding
- Window: Glass; one pane with size of 440 x 660mm
Delivery and Installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. Installation starts from as little as £50 (+VAT), but costs will vary dependant on the product and its size. Please contact us for a competitive price. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. The removal service also starts at just £50 (+VAT), but this depends on the product and size. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation. The installation charge does include the bearers required for your particular product.
- Delivered in sections for ease of access.
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.